bye bye trees


I was thinking a lot about writing this post or not.We are all watching these days people who lost their homes and their loved ones ,so losing a tree doesn't seem such a big deal.Still it doesn't make me less sad.Respectable expert informed us that six trees in front of our building are very ill and that there is a serious threat they will end up in our dining room while we are peacefully eating...here is what remains...I can't see a single sign of illness ...I even wanted to go downstairs and hug a fallen trees but I was too afraid I'd become a LOG LADY for my neighboors :)

6 comments:

  1. what a great blog you have. love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's better to be a log lady that an indiferent one. In spite of that the little tree souls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After being damaged by 90 mile an hour winds one summer, and a direct lightning strike the next, I had to have a beautiful 50-year old, 60 foot high tree taken down from my front yard. It's four years later and I still miss that tree! Good thing is the pic of my street in Google maps is an old one and the tree's canopy is still there in all it's old glory. Hug a tree today!

    PS: I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jillian,I'm so sorry for your tree, I was thinking about watching them through Google maps, too!!

    Thank you all!

    ReplyDelete